Skip to content
TAX & SPECIAL FINANCE DIRECTOR
- Internal Revenue Service Background Tax Professional.
- Professional Degree: Enrolled to Practice by Internal Revenue Service with Full Tax Power of Attorney for IRS in all 50 states and State Matters.
- B.A. Degree, Queens College of CUNY, Flushing, N.Y. Double Major-Mathematics & Economics.
- SUNY of Stony Brook, Long Island, NY. Graduate study in Pure Mathematics.
- Correspondence Mathematics Research for Two Years with Professor H. Pogorzelski of Research Institute of Mathematics, State of Maine on Transtheoretic Foundations of Mathematics.
- Enrollment Status with Internal Revenue Service is appointed by qualifying experience in the Internal Revenue Service.
- Our aim is to be tax compliant at all times.
Colonel David Brenner (Ret.)
REAL ESTATE DIRECTOR
- Colonel David Brenner (Ret.) -is President of C Brenner Inc., a brokerage in business since 1979 and specializes exclusively in commercial real estate transactions.
- Our professionals have seen it all and know how to get results in any economic market because we have been here working in real estate for five decades.
- As a Certified Commercial and Investment Member (CCIM), we can also access a network of over 25,000 elite commercial real estate agents across the nation and even Canada.
- We are committed to providing outstanding, personal service to you with honesty and the highest ethical standard.
Michellena Yetter, Esq.
DIRECTOR OF LEGAL AFFAIRS
ATTORNEY AT LAW AND GENERAL COUNSEL
- Managing Member of Bankcoin Reserve, LLC
- CLI with Attorney General’s Office of Statewide Prosecution
- Member of the Florida Bar in Good Standing
- Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
Nicholas Kokis, Esq.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Former Internal Revenue Service attorney who worked jointly with Department of Justice Tax Division on civil and criminal matters.
- Former in-house Tax-Counsel to Fortune 500 Companies working on a variety of international tax, regulatory and transactional matters.
- Over ten years in private practice establishing a practice specializing in tax and corporate representation.
Mariana Díaz Jiménez, Esq.
REPRESENTING BANKCOIN RESERVE LLC IN MEXICO
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Bachelor of Law and Social Sciences.
- Master in Tax Law from the Regional University of the Southeast Oaxaca.
- Doctor Honoris Causa by the Honoris Causa Doctoral Faculty in Mexico. Distinction for supporting the empowerment of Latina women.
- CEO of the Business Magazine “Empoderamia”. A printed and digital medium for national distribution in Mexico.
- National Legal Counselor of the Mexican Association of Female Entrepreneurs A.C.
- President of the Cholula Chapter of the Mexican Association of Female Entrepreneurs A.C.
- Ambassador of the International Diplomatic Association for Human Rights.
- Forbes Magazine ranked as one of the top CEOs in Mexico dedicated to empowering women by the Empoderamia platform.
- Recognized as one of the most important prosecutors in Mexico by the magazine “Defensa Fiscal”.
(Photo Coming Soon)
Carlos Martoral, OTD, JD
CRYPTOCURRENCY AND HEALTH MATTERS
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Carlos has been an attorney in Central Florida for over 10 years specializing in Estate Planning, Corporate Governance, and skilled transfers of wealth amongst individuals and businesses. Carlos has:
- Experience in FinCEN compliance and MSB registration.
- Experience with KYC and AML protocols.
- Facilitated B2B M&A, restructuring, and development of corporate policy & training procedures.
- An understanding of digital asset transfers into various types of Trusts.
- Carlos is also a Doctor of Occupational Therapy specializing in Neurological Rehabilitation. He is Board Certified in Gerontology, and is an Aging in Place Specialist. He is a professor of Healthcare in colleges and universities throughout Florida.
Jonathan Wulwick, Esq.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Graduated from Saint Louis University school of Law and certified to practice law in Florida and Missouri.
- Owner and practicing attorney of a small boutique Law firm located in Florida which handles general civil litigation excluding divorce and child custody cases.
- Interested in the markets of crypto currency investing, crypto currency trading and cryptocurrency evolution as world currency.
EXECUTIVE VP GLOBAL STRATEGY
- Executive VP Bankcoin Reserve LLC.
- Currently Ambassador-at-Large for the Indigenous People of Mexico (Gubernatura Nacional Indigena).
- International liaison for critical infrastructure in Telecommunications, sustainable energy and Telemedicine industries.
- Global strategist for Latin American markets with a 40+ year proven track record.
- B.S. in Electronic Engineering. Graduate of the University of Central Florida, USA.
Dr. Raymond Cheng, PhD DPA
RESEARCH, EDUCATION & TRAINING DIRECTOR
- Highly sought-after management consultant, expert in the business intelligence industry with over 25 years of experience.
- Enhances existing or turns around failing businesses; featured in BizAsia, CNN Financial News, as the “Devastation Survivor”.
- Oxford University alumnus in Software Engineering (with distinction).
- Multiple master’s degrees in E-Business and Technology, in Criminal Justice Administration, and in Criminal Investigation.
- PhD in Engineering Management (Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology) and Doctorate in Public Administration (Tarlac State University).
- Professional Diploma in Property Agency (graduated 1995), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Served as Researcher and Policy Analyst (under the Liberal Party) for the Architectural, Surveying and Planning Functional Constituency of the Hong Kong Legislative Council.