Wesleyan is a Private, Christian Autonomous University established by the United Methodist Church. The UNC has eleven (11) universities in the United States and one in the Philippines (that’s the campus with its own teaching hospital, a cardio-thoracic unit, its own radio station and they have integrated hearing impaired students into regular classes). The Wyith Institute is now offering Wesleyan courses online..
Wesleyan University “online” accepts tuition payments via credit cards or PayPal to pay for a student’s “incidentals” and accepts “cryptocurrencies” (identified below to pay for your tuition). At Wyith.EDU we accept Bankcoin Reserve (BCR), Bankcoin Reserve at Wyith (BCR@W), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Waves. We are accepting BankcoinGlobal for the purposes of “education at Wyith.edu only” so that you may pay tuition for yourself or anyone enrolled in our Bachelors, Masters, PhD or MBA programs then the coin will be retired.
Wyith Institute respects the years you invested in your work career and we embrace those years and apply that time as part of your accomplishments. Those work years are acknowledged and embraced and added to your degree.
The Wesleyan University Ed and PhD Programs at Wyith Institute are two of the very few doctoral level progams available on the market today that allow learners to study and do their research in their respective mother tongues.
Learners attend online classes in English yet may submit their papers in the language of their choice. For example, you can learn your classes in English yet submit your papers in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Hindi, English or Español.
Your final dissertation defense can also be in any of the above languages, assisted by professional interpreters or you can submit them in English.
In collaboration with QUALIFI International and Anglia Ruskin University UK, Wyith Institute offers both the Bachelor of Arts in Management and MBA Top Off Degrees to mature students and working adults.
The Anglia Ruskin BA in Management is Accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI UK). The contents and delivery of this Top Off Degree has been designed to equip students with the core management skills and knowledge to help them make an increased contribution to their professions.
The QUALIFI Diplomas at the Anglia Ruskin MBA and BA online Top Off Degree program at Wyith Institute are designed to be flexible, accessible and affordable.
If you did not have an opportunity to go to college because you had to go to work – we will evaluate the years you have been working professionally and we will apply it to your professional experience – that experience counts and we apply those years to your academic history as “field work”. Join us and get your Bachelors, Masters, PhD or MBA today!
Working professionals in real estate or any industry that have been working and not had the opportunity to go to college are invited to attend college online now.
Bankcoin Reserve (BCR) has been forked into Bankcoin Reserve at Wyith (BCR@W) and it is used to pay tuition for UK Graduate Degrees at our Wesleyan University or for Anglia Ruskin University, Visit our EDUCATION website at: https://wyith.EDU
- Dr. Raymond Cheng, CEO Wyith Institute
- Highly sought-after management consultant, expert in the business intelligence industry with over 25 years of experience.
- Enhances existing or turns around failing businesses; featured in BizAsia, CNN Financial News, as the “Devastation Survivor”.
- Oxford University alumnus in Software Engineering (with distinction).
- Multiple master’s degrees in E-Business and Technology, in Criminal Justice Administration, and in Criminal Investigation.
- PhD in Engineering Management (Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology) and Doctorate in Public Administration (Tarlac State University).
- Professional Diploma in Property Agency (graduated 1995), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Served as Researcher and Policy Analyst (under the Liberal Party) for the Architectural, Surveying and Planning Functional Constituency of the Hong Kong Legislative Council.